Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BodyZen sends thanks

We were totally delighted to receive the following feedback from such a prestigious coach!

Guy,

I just wanted to let you know that I had the pleasure of racing this past weekend for the first time in the Helix. Over the last 14 years I have raced in, trained in or tested over a half dozen tri wetsuits and I honestly, without hesitation, can say that the blueseventy Helix is the best suit bar none ever.

It was perfect from start to finish. The issues I have had with other suits were nonexistent. It was easier to put on, more flexible and less irritable around the neck, it did not store water in one of the arms during the stroke and was simple to get off in a hurry. I was able to have a top ten swim time out of 1500 competitors with it. The best thing was that the chest area was not constricting at all and above all else the shoulder flexibility was perfect allowing me to extend and get a lot of distance with every stroke. You have set the bar very high with the Helix and I will be happy to endorse the suit and recommend it to everyone I talk to.

Thank you for your involvement in the sport.

Best Regards.

Lee Zohlman, President
BodyZen Enterprises Inc.
A Full Service Multi Sport Company
USA Triathlon Elite Level 3 Coach
http://www.bodyzen.com

Skype: leezee007

http://www.twitter.com/bodyzen

No comments: