Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Legend Mike Ross loves the nero!

Former champion Mike Ross tried the nero with super quick results (some even faster than our own blueseventy legend Roque Santos). Below is a quick review he sent to Roque after trying out the nero.

"Roque,

The blueseventy pants are magic.  Rather than beating around the bush, I will just give you the play-by-play:

Saturday
100 Free, Full Body, 45.61 (I flubbed the last turn and had a poor underwater kickout, so I was happy with this time)
200 IM, Full Body, 1:51.85 (I was shocked by that time.  All-time best)
50 Back, Leggings, 22.77 (this convinced me to try the leggings for the backstroke on the next day)

50 Fly, Full Body, 22.61
100 Back, Leggings, 48.49 (I came back faster than I ever have as a masters)
50 Free, Leggings, 20.83 (I have never, ever, broken 21.  I kept the leggings on, because I didn't have time to change)

5 National records

Mike"

BOOOM!

No comments: