Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In from Anna Cleaver

Anna Cleaver is proving to be a force over any distance .

She's turning into a regular podium placer and one to really watch in any distnace race.
An ex swimmer, she's always putting the other ladies under pressure from the gun.

Here's a quick note from Anna on her recent race at the 5150 in the UK and her busy schedule following the race. ....

Hello from Liverpool .
UK's 5150 (non drafting Olympic distance) race was today. I got 2nd to Liz Blatchford. Liz is an amazing athlete and lovely lady. Liz has been doing this sport for over 10 years and is one of the best, so it was an honour to race her.

I have to admit that I wasn't 100% going in, having not recovered too well since the half ironman so I didn't feel on top of my game today, but very happy with the result none the less.
I gained some valuable points towards qualification at the prestigous Hyvee triathlon (held in the US in September, with a $1million prize pool).

Next stop France for some training then Zurich 5150 in 2 weeks.  I also came away with a nice little trophy and the worlds biggest beer glass (trying to fit that in the bike box will not be easy..!).

Keep your eye on the prize Anna and well done on an awesome season to date. your ripping.





No comments: